Wednesday, June 29, 2011

She's Back!

Hello Everyone!  It took far longer to get internet set up in my new place than anticipated, but I am finally reconnected with the world!  So....a quick catch-up:

I have been following my intuition, making what to most would be appear to be impulsive decisions, and have finally found HOME.  And where is home? Drum roll please...... Bath, Maine! I was driving around the coast and was overcome with that feeling I had given up finding. I started looking for apartments that very evening, and within a week I was all set to move!  This is my home.  =)


I have moved into an adorable apartment with a view of the Kennebec River.  Although I am still sleeping on an air mattress, I did get a couch the other day so I was able to put the lawn chair away. I registered with Yoga Alliance (you can search for me on their website, pretty cool), so as soon as I come up with a catchy business name and get some other details sorted out I will be teaching classes in the area!!

Thank you for hanging in there, my faithful followers. I should be back to posting as close to daily as I can after the holiday weekend!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!


"Sometimes, without realizing, we act like fish searching for water or birds searching for the sky. Then, after hours, days, months, and even years of searching... Aha! It is always there."

No comments:

Post a Comment