Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just Be

We spend most of our time doing instead of being.
LIVING YOUR YOGA: Our culture honors accomplishment and action over being. Make sure you spend some time just being today. Find some time to hang out on the back porch, either literally or figuratively, and enjoy life.
Today was a busy day for me. My new floor for the studio came in! Which meant I had some serious work to do so it would be put together for tomorrow's opening. While I did spend a lot of time "doing" today I was struck (somewhere around the third row) that this is really happening. I am really opening a yoga studio. Tomorrow! In that moment I was being! I took a break from installation and enjoyed the feeling. I am so excited for everything to start up and this exercise was a great reminder to focus on the now.

Putting in the last square of my new floor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment