Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

If I had to describe the past year in one word I would have to say discovery.  Throughout the year I discovered more about myself and the world around me than I ever imagined possible.  At the ever-patient pace of nature, life is revealed to me daily through the eyes of yoga.

I have started this blog to share my own experiences along this journey.  There will be anecdotes, practice tips, discussions of texts and ideas, vegetarian recipes (yes, I'm learning to cook!), and a multitude of other topics I haven't thought of yet.

I believe I have a calling to teach, but I also have a hunger to learn.  Please share your own thoughts and ideas and question mine along the way!  Hopefully this can become a place of great learning for everyone!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment