Monday, February 28, 2011

Writer's Block

Hello everyone!

I was planning to start talking about the niyamas today, but alas, the words just aren't coming to me. Truth be told, I am leaving for a trip tomorrow morning and haven't been able to think about anything else all day. I am SUPER excited!!!! I have a really good feeling about what will come of this trip.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that this good feeling means I will find a home while simultaneously trying not to get my hopes up too high. My goal for the next two weeks is to follow my instincts, the subtle movements of my soul, and not get caught in any of the traps set by my mind.

When the words come back to me to continue the discussion on the eight limbs of Ashtanga we will back to our regularly scheduled program. In the mean time, I may be writing about my home-seeking journey!  =)

I hope everyone had a great February!
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment