Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Three

Yesterday was day three of the cleanse. It was similar to day two except my lower intestines seemed to be in overdrive. Hopefully that stops... (Sorry if that was an over-share). I have the advantage of being a week behind the rest of the people doing this cleanse, so I can look into my future a bit. Week two cuts out meat and fish, which as we know I already don't eat, so I imagine it will be an easier week for me. =)

In other news, it's taken nearly a month, but things are set up now for volunteering with Habitat for Humanity! I'm going to be working in their ReStore on Thursday mornings! The volunteer coordinated looked very excited when I told her I was a marine engineer and had my refrigeration technician license. I don't imagine using any of my licenses working the register in the store, but we'll see what develops. I'm just excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment